Friday 13 April 2012

Prayer for her.

Devine Goddess,

Please, for the sake of the innocent children in her life whom love her and her child here as well as in the summerland, help Anne heal and make her life anew. Allow her to fill herself with positive light. Allow white energy to flow over her.

Thank you for my children, they're health, happiness and love. Thank you for the ability for me to spend so much time with them and for the moments when it is at though there is nothing but me and my family.

Thank you for my sisters, for bringing me to this new circle and allowing me to befriend such like minded individuals. With them I feel where I belong, as though nothing I could say would be judged, where I gain knowledge with each meet. Allow me this sense of belonging for our ritual.

I ask you again, as I cannot think of much else, please help Laurier, Anne and all of us effected find the strength, the positive light in this. Allow her heart to be at peace and mend.

So many night I was at peace in my sleep with just trivial dreams but I fear for her from the ones I have had these last few days, I fear for her family.

As if harm none, so mote it be.

Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment