Friday 16 March 2012

Circle

Our circle met tonight and though it has only been the second time, I feel soo connected to most of them already. It is amazing what a spiritual connection brings forth. We're all of different backgrounds and ages but share this one religious connection and have become friends, some even close enough to be family to each other. Like we have been looking for eachother our whole lives yet have been right there in front of each other. It's something I cannot say for most of my day to day friends. There are the few I am this close to who have been part of my life forever and a day. But most have come and gone.  I feel like this group of women are the forever and a day kind.

Thank you my lovely Goddess, for bringing us together, here and now in this time in our lives.

I seriously think there is something making us sick in this house. I was fine the whole time I was out. I am back 10 minutes and cannot use one nostril. I had to crack my window when I got in the bedroom. My  throat is scratchy even so. Maybe I'm just allergic to this city. I have never been so sick with allergies and colds as I have been living here.

Speaking of, Darien's asthma was triggered big time by the throat infection he just got over as he has been coughing since. Back on flo-vent we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment