Sunday 18 March 2012

Night Prayer to the Goddess

Goddess,

I thank you for the blessings plenty I received today. The wonderful sun and warmth. For allowing me to enjoy it with my family. Oh how we enjoyed it. I have never seen such joy in their faces, last so long as today's. It was amazing, truely how I wish for us to be every single day. The fresh air seems to do wonders with my family, with my children especially. The sunlight and the breeze and the wonderful air. Thank you for all the wonderful things you gave us today. Please allow us this joy tomorrow. Allow Darien to have a healthy appointment. Allow Rose to enjoy herself and not have inner turmoil. Allow Charlotte to have a day of security, happiness and be painless. Allow Chris to get a call saying he got one of the jobs he got, that he enjoys it, that he stays at it long and does well.

Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment