Tuesday 27 March 2012

Pediatrician fail.

They failed Charlotte that is.

2 1/2 weeks of fevers, 2 weeks of not eating or drinking (nursing only) and discolored urine for almost a week at random and they finally call and say she's got a UTI today and needs antibiotics. I told them something was wrong. Why did they not rush the results of her urinalasys after the first week? Total dissapointment in them. Amber ancklet helped her appitite so maybe the combo is what made her so utterly miserable. teething and a UTI. My poor little love.

Now if only we would get more help for Rose's disorder, figure out what is wrong with Darien and get help for him and I could alter my brain waves to figure out how to reconnect with my family as well as I have in the passed, especially my husband. I feel miles away from him these days... it's effecting how we are as a couple, how we parent and how we present ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment